How STUPID has HUMANITY BECOME? We are turning more and more every day away from what is REAL and TRUE to delve into what is DECEPTION and DEATH.
I never have understood how anyone could face this world without Almighty God. I have known his presence since I was a small child. NEVER have I doubted that HE is in control and that HE loves me and watches over me. There is so much peace in knowing HIM.
It is easy to see why people who are lost and outside God’s protection would be grasping at anything that promises some comfort, some understanding, some direction. Yes, it makes sense that they would. Does that make it right?? NO Will they find help and comfort there? NO. The devil will not and cannot EVER PROVIDED ANYONE WITH PEACE. Though he may give you things, and even sometimes give you answers that make you feel better for a time, HE IS A LIAR and the FATHER OF LIES. You will never receive TRUTH from spirits. ONLY from the SPIRIT of GOD or an angel sent from him. BUT, you are never to seek out spirits for advice, answers, direction, or for a WORD FROM YOUR DEAD RELATIVES OR ANCESTORS!
ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW… you can get from ALMIGHTY GOD/Your Loving Father. To seek it from anyone else is an affront and an insult to God and His Sovereignty. He has nothing to prove and he is not worried about his reputation or his pride. HE does not want you to seek out those other sources because they are hellbent on harming you and taking your spirit to HELL.
Spiritism is the base of every pagan religion. Pagan religions grew up out of the fact that humanity had turned from the TRUE AND LIVING GOD and were left at the mercy of the Nephilim and their progeny. People had to find ways to deal with the situation and appease the demonic spirits that ruled over them. THAT IS WHAT CHRIST DELIVERED US FROM, slavery to demons.
Now, the earth has again turned its back on GOD and they are left to deal with a world in CHAOS. Turning to “SPIRITS” is not the answer. Whether that is spirits of your family, your ancestors, your heroes, aliens, gods or fallen angels…it is all an abomination to GOD. NOTHING GOOD can come from it. Those who do these things are deceived. Caught in the SNARE OF THE FOWLER.
The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (John 5:39-47)
19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Bible verses about contacting the dead
Not only is necromancy evil, it is forbidden. Playing with things of the occult like Ouija boards is very dangerous and Christians should have no part of it. Let’s say you try to contact dead family members you are not speaking with them. You are speaking with demons and you will indeed open your body up to them. All it take is one time.
Wiccans will not get into Heaven. The more and more you mess with demonic things the more you will start changing. Demons can indeed attack you and remember all it takes is one time and you will start growing deeper into darkness. It might seem harmless, but it’s not. Don’t let Satan deceive you. You have no business trying to contact the spirit world.
What does the Bible say?
1. Leviticus 20:5-7 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek. I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people. Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God.
2. Deuteronomy 18:10-14 Don’t sacrifice your sons or daughters in the fires on your altars. Don’t try to learn what will happen in the future by talking to a fortuneteller or by going to a magician, a witch, or a sorcerer. Don’t let anyone try to put magic spells on other people. Don’t let any of your people become a medium or a wizard. And no one should try to talk with someone who has died. The Lord hates anyone who does these things. And because these other nations do these terrible things, the Lord your God will force them out of the land as you enter it. You must be faithful to the Lord your God, never doing anything he considers wrong. “You will force the other nations out of your land. They listen to people who use magic and try to tell the future. But the Lord your God will not let you do these things.
3. Leviticus 19:31 Don’t turn to psychics or mediums to get help. That will make you unclean. I am the LORD your God.
4. 1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
5. 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
6. John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
It is impossible to talk to dead relatives. You will really be talking to demons who pose as them.
7. Luke 16:24-26 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’ But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
8. Hebrews 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.
9. Revelation 20:13-15 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each one was judged according to his deeds. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, that person was thrown into the lake of fire.
10. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 For the living know that they will die, but the dead do not know anything; they have no further reward—and even the memory of them disappears. What they loved, as well as what they hated and envied, perished long ago, and they no longer have a part in anything that happens on earth.
Trust In God alone and seek Him for wisdom.
11. Isaiah 8:19-20 Someone may say to you, “Let’s ask the mediums and those who consult the spirits of the dead. With their whisperings and mutterings, they will tell us what to do.” But shouldn’t people ask God for guidance? Should the living seek guidance from the dead? Look to God’s instructions and teachings! People who contradict his word are completely in the dark.
12. James 3:17-18 However, the wisdom that comes from above is first of all pure, then peace-loving, gentle, willing to yield, full of compassion and good deeds, and without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy. And a harvest of righteousness is grown from the seed of peace planted by peacemakers.
13. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
14. Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
15. Jeremiah 29:12-13 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Now you see why it’s so evil when Catholics pray to dead saints.
16. 1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons.
17. 1 Timothy 2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.
18. 1 Chronicles 10:12-14 all their valiant men went and took the bodies of Saul and his sons and brought them to Jabesh. Then they buried their bones under the great tree in Jabesh, and they fasted seven days. Saul died because he was unfaithful to the Lord; he did not keep the word of the Lord and even consulted a medium for guidance, and did not inquire of the Lord. So the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse.
19. 1 Samuel 28:8-11 So Saul disguised himself, putting on other clothes, and at night he and two men went to the woman. “Consult a spirit for me,” he said, “and bring up for me the one I name.” But the woman said to him, “Surely you know what Saul has done. He has cut off the mediums and spiritists from the land. Why have you set a trap for my life to bring about my death?” Saul swore to her by the LORD, “As surely as the LORD lives, you will not be punished for this.” Then the woman asked, “Whom shall I bring up for you?” “Bring up Samuel,” he said.
20. Isaiah 19:1-4 A prophecy against Egypt: See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt tremble before him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear. “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian— brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists. I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them,” declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.
Paranormal Researchers have always adopted various technologies to conduct investigations. In recent years, a controversial technology that has gained popularity among paranormal researchers is the “Ghost Box,” created by Frank Sumption in 2002. Before anyone can appreciate what a “Ghost Box” is or how it works, it is worth exploring some other recording devices that have been used to record the voices of “spirits.” What may become apparent to most people is how some technologies have been used to promote the belief in paranormal activity rather than provide any legitimacy.
There have been various technologies used to record the voices or sounds of “spirits” since the dawn of the 20th century. The earliest such recording, albeit unintentional, was made by anthropologist, Waldemar Bogoras (b.1865 – d. 1936) in 1901. Using a phonograph to record the languages, songs, and beliefs of various indigenous tribes in Siberia, Bogoras recorded something unexpected. It was during the recording of a ritual performed by a Chuckchee shaman that Bogoras also recorded unexplained voices, which spoke in English and Russian. According to some sources, the Minnesota State University continues to maintain and study the recording. Despite examinations by physicist, the recording remains unexplainable. Bogoras’ recording is not only the earliest, but is the most credible and fascinating piece of evidence considered to be paranormal.
There was nothing extraordinary about the phonograph used by Waldemar Bogoras. The phonograph recorded and reproduced sounds mechanically. It wasn’t until the 1920’s that electrical recordings revolutionized the recording industry. Experimentation with electronic communication with the spirits of the dead continued, but it wasn’t until people like Konstantin Raudive (b. 1909 – d. 1974) made numerous and successful electronic recordings. One method developed by Raudive was to record from a radio not tuned to any working broadcast – otherwise known as “white noise.” Electronic recordings of spirit voices gained much popularity as a result of people like Konstantin Raudive.
SPIRITS definitely exist. They are the disembodied spirts of the children of the Nephilim. They were part human part fallen angel entities and when their physical body died they were condemned to wander the earth. They are what is known as demons. They exist in the spirit realm between heaven and earth. They wander the earth looking for bodies they can inhabit so that they can once again enjoy earthly pleasures. They are ancient spirits, in that they have existed for a long time. They know a lot about what has happened. They are spirit beings, not bound by TIME, so they can travel forward and see the future and they can travel back and see the past. So they can pretend to be anyone you want them to be. They can tell you things about yourself no one else knows. They FOOL you into believing they are someone you want to contact.
It is not unusual for things from the spirit realm to be captured by technology. There have been photos, film and recordings of spirits captured that don’t show up until the film is developed or the the recording played back.
Eventually, electronic recordings of “spirit” voices – as a technological application for paranormal research – came to be known as Electronic Voice Phenomenon or EVP. The term was introduced during the 1970’s by a publishing company, Colin Smythe Ltd. The ways in which EVP is used by paranormal investigators varies, and some have even attempted to improve upon these techniques by improving the technology. Why EVP is so popular among paranormal researchers is largely due to how recording devices can be used as a means to obtain evidence. (validation for their CRAFT) However, some paranormal researchers use EVP as a mediumistic technique. (a tool for interacting with spirits/demons)
In 2002, a man named Frank Sumption introduced a new technological application to paranormal research called, Frank’s Box – otherwise known as the Ghost Box. Ironically thought to have been invented for the purpose of speaking with “spirits,” Frank Sumption didn’t create the device for such a specific purpose, but includes Extraterrestrials, and other disembodied “intelligences.” Why it is called a “Ghost Box” is due to its popularity among ghost hunters who use it strictly to communicate with the spirits of the dead. It is supposedly capable of communication with “spirits” whereby the living can receive immediate responses, rather than have to review the recording at a later time. How does the Ghost Box work? Here is a non-technical summary: The Ghost Box utilizes what is thought to be “white noise” – as mentioned above with Konstantin Raudive – along with an AM (Amplitude Modulation) radio receiver, from which the radio amplitudes (or channels) are quickly swept through, back and forth like a scan. When questions are asked, it is thought that these sweeps across the various AM channels provide an electronic voice for spirits/extraterrestrials, who can then answer the living. In other words, the Ghost Box provides real-time communication with the spirits of the dead or extraterrestrial intelligences. Sounds scientific? Not at all and here is why.
Frank Sumption claims to have received the designs for his EVP device from a disembodied voice, of which he is not entirely clear about. This doesn’t necessarily discredit him, but does raise issues about the credibility of his technological application. As for the Ghost Box itself, there is a completely rational explanation for how it works, and why people believe they are speaking with the spirits of the dead or extraterrestrial intelligences. Here is a brief explanation for how the Ghost Box actually works: By using a repetitive scan of AM radio channels, a combination of broadcasts and static noise will occur. This is similar to turning the radio dial on your car stereo system quickly. What will be heard, are a combination of stations broadcasting music, commercials, news, talk shows, and some static noise. These ongoing broadcasts communicate names, places, times, dates, and numbers, and other wordings. When the Ghost Box is used, typical questions are asked, such as, “What is your name?” or “Where are you from?” or “How did you die?” and so on. As the Ghost Box scans through these AM channels it will produce jumbled names, places, and numbers etc. that are commonly broadcast. This is not even “white noise” from which the so-called spirits of the dead or extraterrestrial intelligences speak through. It is merely the broadcasted signals providing the words as they are quickly scanned. Many supporters of the Ghost Box argue that the answers they receive are not random, but are very specific responses to their questions. To explain why this occurs, a few rational explanations can be provided through psychology.
There are a few things people need to consider when using a Ghost Box. In doing so, the so-called responses obtained from the Ghost Box will be better understood. According to psychologists, there is a phenomenon called Pareidolia. It is defined as a type of misperception involving an obscure stimulus (an image or sound), which is perceived as something clear and distinct. This is a common phenomenon in EVP analysis. If this phenomenon is applied to the Ghost Box, it becomes obvious that the responses provided through it are given a greater sense of attention. However, this does not address the argument made that the Ghost Box provides specific responses to questions asked. An explanation for this involves Subjective Validation/Personal Validation Effect, whereby a person will accept a statement or other wording to be correct, or valid. In other words, when a person asks a question during the use of a Ghost Box, they will be paying attention to words reflecting an anticipated response. Any other information that is scanned throughout the AM channels will be ignored. What the Ghost Box amounts to is a condition of cognitive bias!
The Ghost Box is not owed to coincidence alone. This is not what is being suggested here. Instead, something familiar is occurring here in regards to other paranormal hoaxes and frauds that have been documented. In a similar fashion to mediums using Cold Readings, the Ghost Box provides responses that match or are relevant to anticipated answers or statements. What this amounts to is a technique of spiritual deception. Frank Sumption has provided the Ghost Box to various individuals who have used it for such a deceptive purpose. According to various reports, Frank Sumption has made only a few of these special boxes, and only for certain people. These recipients only receive a Ghost Box on the instructions of “spirits” given to Frank Sumption. Again, according to various reports, one such recipient is a man named Chris Moon, who uses the Ghost Box to charge people money in exchange for communication with their recently departed loved ones. This is no different from the techniques used by modern Spiritualists, who exploit grieving people for money.
Despite the rational explanations offered here in this article, the supporters of the Ghost Box argue that it is a scientific device capable of obtaining messages from beyond the grave. Since the Ghost Box is regarded as a form of EVP technology, the supernatural theory is that the spirits of the dead are made-up of energy. It is for this reason that many believe that ghosts can also be detected through EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) detectors. To continue, since EVP is based on electrical signals, ghosts can influence or manipulate electronic devices such as telephones, radios, audio recorders etc. Although EVP is not being questioned here in this article, the Ghost Box is, especially based on the supernatural theory just described here. Previously explored above, Waldemar Bogoras’ unintentional recording of disembodied voices had nothing to do with electronics or electrical energy. His recording was mechanical. It cannot be considered an EVP because it is not electronic/electrical. The OCPRS theory is that perhaps any recording device can be manipulated by demonic entities. For that matter, any object can be manipulated to convince humanity that there is power in objects, enabling people to use those powers in some way. This is not what the promoters of the Ghost Box believe, and naturally, no one expects them to. Technology has become a mask for which unsubstantiated beliefs are sheltered by unscrupulous paranormal practitioners.
Science is once again misapplied to technological applications in the field of paranormal investigations. There are, of course, credible paranormal researchers – who, being objective – are putting the Ghost Box to the test. Perhaps with their testimonies and experiments, further conclusions can be made about the Ghost Box in an objective fashion. However, the OCPRS, Toronto Canada does not accept the explanations or the “science” behind the so-called Ghost Box. In light of the psychological and rational explanations, and how the Ghost Box is being used to exploit people, it is most likely a fake; a FRAUD! All the Ghost Box really accomplishes is to promote unsubstantiated beliefs about the paranormal. In doing so, the direction of those beliefs can be used to manipulate and discredit paranormal research.
The following two videos were responsible for my creating this post. When I saw them on my youtube suggestions I was appalled. The media has been seriously rehashing the events surrounding the deaths of these and other well loved celebrities/stars/heroes/idols. They are playing on the emotions of their fans. These people were dear to the hearts of their fans and many would do anything to see or hear from them again. I find it disgusting that the media is so unabashedly promoting divination which is an abomination and exploiting the unsuspecting public.
I have not listened to these items. I do not open myself up to spirits. I give the enemy NO GROUND. I suggest that you take the same stand. However, I know that some people are too curious for their own good. I hesitated to even include them in my post, but they were stimulus that lead to the post.
PAUL WALKER SPIRIT BOX SESSION/HEAR WHAT HE SAYS
STEVE IRWIN SPIRIT BOX HE TALKS ABOUT HEAVEN!
They have a “SPIRIT BOX APP” so that you can carry your demons with you wherever you go. You know that the black screen on your phone is a spiritual GATEWAY!
Spirit Box on the App Store
HERE ARE SOME OF THE SITES THAT OFFER THE BOX, EXPLAIN HOW THEY CLAIM IT WORKS, AND EVEN TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN. WOW… what could be better for the devil than that. Not only entrap you to use something made by someone else…but getting you to actually construct it yourself, a much deeper level of commitment and worship. Are you kidding. That is like performing your own abortion… makes the conviction so much stronger and the guilt so much more undeniable and indefensible.
Official Band Website – Spiritbox Merch
Amazon.com: spirit box
What is a Spirit Box? – A Complete Guide
The 5 Best Spirit Boxes (Communicates With Real Ghosts!)
How to Make a Homemade Spirit Box – Paranormal School
Ghost Boxes and Spirit Boxes – GhostStop
Spirit Box | Phasmophobia Wiki | Fandom
What Are Spirit Boxes & Can The Dead Really Use Them To …
5 Best Spirit Box Apps 2019 (These Really Work) – Third …
Please be aware and always keep in mind that in these times we cannot trust ANYTHING! Technology is such right now that they can create anything they desire. They can even plant images, thoughts and memories in our own brains!! Holographic technology gives them the power to create a false reality that cannot be determined from reality. More than that, demons and fallen angels are able to deceive us. The world is filling up with demonic entities and fallen angels. Portals have been opened, the veil between worlds has been fractured. Evil forces will stop at nothing to take as many souls as possible with them into HELL!
HUMANITY HAS NOT CHANGED AND THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. Man was condemned to earth to work out his salvation. We were endowed with a desire to know and worship ALMIGHTY GOD. When we rebel or recoil from that desire, we are left with a gaping hole in our lives. We look for other ways to find our way back to the beautiful garden. We look for other answers. We seek out other sources for the spirituality that is missing in our lives. There are thousands of demonic spirits waiting to fill that gap. DON’T BE AN IDIOT!! DO NOT BE ENSNARED BY THE DEVIL. HOLD FAST TO GOD AND HIS DELIVERANCE.
About the (OCPRS) Ontario Catholic Paranor
Posted on February 17, 2011
By: Demetrius (Co-Founder of the OCPRS, Toronto Canada)