People used to go to mediums to contact the dead. Usually a comically spooky experience, very sketchy, clearly a deviation from God’s will. Then they started calling them on the phone, easier to be fooled and more gray area to mask the lies. Then they went to visiting with Mediums on Television, which somehow for some granted the practice some legitimacy. After all it can’t be bad if “Oprah” is promoting it, can it? Now, AI is the medium, and you can reach your loved one by phone or by hologram. Never mind that it isn’t really them… it “FEELS” real. And it is so comforting… RIGHT?
Seriously, the world has lost it’s mind. People are so out of touch with reality it is frightening. We have been living lies for so long, we can’t see the truth. Men know that women are fake from head to toe, starting with their hair, their lashes, their facial skin, their teeth, their lips, their neck and arm skin, their boobs, their belly, some even their genitals. BUT MEN DON’T CARE… they say “as long as she LOOKS GOOD, it does not matter. People of both sexes… well now they have become over 30 different sexes… are altering their appearance, chemically, surgically and even genetically. Who knows what is real anymore?? AND SADLY NO ONE CARES!!
These devices are not the loved ones who have passed. Surely, you can not even fool yourself into believing that they are, but YOU DON’T CARE?? As long as you hear what you WANT TO HEAR? From WHO??? You don’t care… EVEN THOUGH it is ABSOLUTELY coming from ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, which I am convinced is the digital expression of demonic spirits.
IS EVERYONE MAD?? As in, INSANE?? That is what we used to call people who heard voices, had imaginary friends, heard from other dimensions. INSANE. THE ONLY SPIRIT you should even communicate with is the SPIRIT OF GOD… THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Accept the fact that DEAD PEOPLE cannot communicate with the LIVING. GOD does not allow that to happen. I believe that He may have made that rule to PROTECT US FROM DECEPTION. Afterall, if the dead were communicating with people on a regular basis, how could we possibly discern when we were being fooled by demon spirits? Demons can portray themselves as anyone or anything. They have the knowledge of you past, your history to use to fool you. They will stop at nothing to take you down.
You don’t even understand the NATURAL WORLD in which you live… YOU have no comprehension at all of the SPIRITUAL WORLD. YOU SHOULD NOT MESS WITH THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW.
Have you ever heard of PANDORA’s BOX?
Amazon’s Alexa Is About to Connect You With the Spirit World
Amazon’s Alexa Is About to Connect You With the Spirit World
“Your smart speaker could become a smart spooker” – Ruki Sayid. Alexi has a new program called ‘GHOST BOT” that could allow your dead loved ones to speak to you from the grave and beyond.
And if you fall for the deception, those spirits will eventually drag you to Hell with them!
GHOST BOT Artificial intelligence app will use Alexa to enable people to talk to dead relatives
The Sun – AN artificial intelligence app will enable people to talk to dead relatives — using Alexa.
The ghost bot can generate 3D images of a person and mimic their personality.
It uses recordings of them to copy their style, diction, tone, voice and intent to make what they say appear to be genuine.
Details from their social media accounts and letters could be mixed in to add to the effect.
App users could keep a loved-one’s memory alive with catch-up chats.
It is believed the technology could be used to interact with historical figures or dead celebrities.
The patent states: “Social data may be used to create or modify a special index . . . to train a chat bot to converse and interact in the personality of a specific person.”
It says a 2D or 3D model of a person could be generated using “images, depth information, and/or video”.
Microsoft has applied for a patent for the app, which could operate through smart devices like Amazon Alexa or Google Nest.
Some experts, however, consider the idea terrifying and have questioned the ethics behind the app.
It comes after rapper Kanye West, 43, gave wife Kim Kardashian a hologram of her late dad Robert for her 40th birthday.
Lawyer Robert, who died of cancer in 2003 aged 59, was brought back to virtual life as a surprise.
In a clip online, the hologram is heard to state that Kim is “all grown up” and Kanye is a “genius”. Source
Definition of ancestor worship : the custom of venerating deceased ancestors who are considered still a part of the family and whose spirits are believed to have the power to intervene in the affairs of the living
What is ANCESTOR WORSHIP?
a tradition seen in several civilizations, in particular in Africa and Asia, that incorporates the venerating of deceased relatives and the evocation of one’s ancestor’s spiritual entities via certain traditions or rites. Source
Deuteronomy 18:9-13 “When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. 13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.”
Exodus 29:45-46 “And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God. 46 And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I [am] the LORD their God.”
Do Not Be Unequally Yoked
2nd Corinthians 6:14-18 “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”
Numbers 19:11 “He that touches the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.”
Matthew 8:21-22 “And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.”
Jesus Said “Let the Dead Bury the Dead” – Verse Meaning
That’s why Jesus said let the dead bury their own dead. Let those who are spiritually dead or who have no desire to follow me be consumed with the affairs and cares of this life. They can bury those who are physically dead. This is what Jesus was trying to reveal to this man, the true condition of his heart. John 5:39-47 Source
The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus
The well-known parable of the rich man and Lazarus appears, in the Gospel of Luke. (Luke 16:19–31) Jesus tells of the relationship, in life and in death, between an unnamed rich man and a poor beggar, named Lazarus.In the account, the rich man is in Hell and can see Lazarus (not the same one who Jesus called out of the tomb) in Abraham’s bosom. Lazarus had been a servant while he lived. The rich man asks Abraham to send Lazarus, to dip his finger in water and touch his tongue because he is aflame. He also asked Abraham, if he would send Lazarus to his house to warn his yet living relatives about hell, “lest they also come into this place of torment.” “Abraham’s Bosom” was a holding place for Old Testament saints who had lived righteously and were waiting for the Resurrection. This holding place is not to be confused with the Catholic Purgatory. This is where a person’s Soul and Spirit were held waiting for that glorious day when Jesus would come to redeem them, once the sin debt had been paid in full. Ephesians 4:7-9 Now, since the day Jesus died on the Cross and rose again, when a saved person, a Born Again believer dies, his or her soul and spirit go immediately to be with the Lord. (See 2nd Corinthians 5:8) That shell of a body that was left behind is waiting for that day when when the trumpet will sound, and the soul and spirit will be reunited with the Glorified body, PRAISE God! 1st Corinthians 15:50-58 Source
What the Bible says about Spirit of Divination
Leviticus 19:31 The Bible is not in the least ambiguous about what God thinks on the subject of the occult. It plainly condemns the practice of witchcraft and similar sorceries. Notice Leviticus 19:31, for instance, which condemns consulting mediums: “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.”
Acts 8:9-14 “But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. 14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:”
12 Types of Ancestor Worship From Around the World
Sarah Kessler – Ancestor worship plays a role in nearly every religion and culture around the world.
Yes, all countries were PAGAN at one time and that is where these ancient practices were born. They are rising up again, because the world is returning to the fallen state it was in before Christ came to conquer DEATH and SIN. DEATH IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR SIN.
Throughout human history, we’ve dealt with death partly by continuing to communicate with the ones we’ve lost. And in some cultures, that communication with the departed evolved to include elaborate grief rituals, ancestral traditions, and worship.
If you are born again and under the blood of JESUS CHRIST, you do not have to fear death, you do not need anything to help you cope with it. YOU ARE FREE from the hold that DEATH had on you. Only Pagans, those still lost to sin, have to fear and worship death.
Ancestor worship is any religious practice that’s based on a belief that deceased family members continue to exist in some capacity. Often, that includes a belief that the spirits or souls of the deceased have an impact on the lives and luck of the living. If you’re interested in death in different cultures, you’ll enjoy learning about the 12 examples of rituals, described below.
1. Sraddha from India – In the Hindu religion, the Sraddha (Sanskrit śrāddha) ceremony is a religious and social responsibility. All male members of the Hindu faith, with the exception of some holy men known as sannyasis, are required to take part in the ritual. Sraddha is a rite performed for deceased parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. It’s thought to protect, support, and nourish the spirits as they travel through the afterlife and to eventual reincarnation. To perform Sraddha rites, a male family member, known as the Karta, makes offerings to local priests and to the souls of the deceased directly. The offerings generally consist of nourishing rice balls called pinda pradaana. The Karta often performs services for the priests, or Brahmanas, as well, including feet-washing and other acts of devotion. Sraddha rites take place on the 11th day and the 31st day after a person’s death, as well as at regular intervals after that. The annual holiday of Pitru Paksha is dedicated to performing the Sraddha ritual.
2. Vodun from Ghana – The Vodun religion found in West African nations like Ghana and is known as Voodoo elsewhere in the world. But there’s much more to Voodoo than the stereotypes portrayed by Hollywood horror movies. Vodun centers around an elaborate series of gods, all with complex characters and similar to the gods of ancient Greece. Although human sacrifice to the gods ended over a century ago, animal sacrifice still takes place. Another key component of the Vodun faith is ancestral worship. Vodun worshippers believe the souls of the dead walk among the living at certain times. One of those times is during a dance performed by hooded figures called Egunguns, or “living ghosts.” The ceremony of dancing Egunguns is performed annually in West Africa as an ancestral rite, allowing the dead to walk amongst the living for a little while. It’s believed that the hooded figures represent the dead so accurately that touching them can even bring death to the living.
3. Día de Los Muertos from Mexico – One of the most famous ancestral worship rituals in the world is the Día de Los Muertos ceremony that takes place in Mexico. For the “Day of the Dead” festival, celebrants use altars and unique Día de Los Muertos symbology to connect with departed ancestors and family members. According to ancient Mexican and Spanish Catholic tradition, offering items to deceased ancestors will help the departed souls through the afterlife. For example, leaving water on the altar can help quench the spirit’s thirst, and an offering of bread helps keep the spirit satiated on its journey.
4. Venerated Saints from Rome – In the religion of Catholicism, ancestral worship centers around important religious figures called saints. Saints are people throughout history whom the Church has identified as holy or virtuous. The veneration of saints is a type of ancestral worship prevalent in Catholicism and other types of Christianity. It began out of a belief that saints or martyrs would be received into Heaven more directly, and that their paths should be followed. Some followers of the Christian and Catholic faiths follow specific saints and worship them through prayer and devotion.
5. Shi Ceremony from China – (The Chinese and other East Asians Buddhists celebrate Yu Lan or the Hungry Ghost Festival, where they pay homage to the deceased ancestors, who visit the living on the Ghost Day once in a year. Source)In Chinese folk religion, a shi is a ceremonial stand-in for a deceased ancestor. The word shi literally translates to “corpse.” At a funeral or ancestral worship event, a “personator” can dress up as the ancestor (often in a symbolic way), and act on their behalf. For example, the shi personator can eat and drink, consuming ritual offerings that relatives want to give to the departed. Large shi gatherings often take place as a type of family reunion, where many ancestors can gather together in the forms of their personators. At the ceremony, they eat and drink, as well as enjoy blessings from living family members.
6. Megalithic Tombs from Europe – It might not take place much anymore, but one of the most long-lasting types of ancestral worship are megalithic tombs. In ancient Europe, worshippers created giant burial tombs for the dead as a way to venerate the ancestors. Ancient Europeans also tended to bury the newly departed alongside the long-dead, and to entomb valuable objects alongside the corpses, too. Many of the tombs found from ancient Europe were built to resemble houses, indicating that the people of that time imagined their ancestors living on after death.
7. Pchum Ben from Cambodia – The Buddhist holiday of Pchum Ben is also known as Ancestors Day or the Caring for the Dead Ritual. And it’s one of the most important annual ceremonies in Cambodia. For the ritual of Pchum Ben, celebrants typically honor departed relatives and ancestors going as far back as seven generations. For 15 days each year, families create offerings of food, which they bring to their local places of worship. Each family typically gives its donation of food (usually cooked rice) to the Buddhist monks. The merit earned by making this donation to the monks is thought to transfer to departed ancestors in the spirit world. The monks also do their part by chanting all night and performing a complex ancestral worship ceremony.
8. Samhain from Scotland – Most people know of Samhain as the pagan version of Halloween. But the Celtic holiday of Samhain was originally a festival marking the end of fall and the beginning of winter. It’s during this time of year that the Celts believed the spirits of ancestors could walk among the living at will. To honor the ancestors and protect yourself from negative fae encounters, celebrants can offer food and drink to the ancestors and offer departed family members a seat at the feast.
9. Shinto Rites from Japan – In Japan, many households observe both Buddhism and the religion of Shintoism. Many homes have a Shinto shrine, where they perform specific rites. You can also find dedicated, permanent Shinto shrines in Japan, where Shinto rites take place. The religion of Shinto revolves around gods or spirits known as kami. The kami is a type of entity believed to inhabit everything on earth. And in Shintoism, the ancestors are often thought to be a type of kami. There are many festivals and rites associated with the kami, but they nearly all have to do with presenting offerings to Shinto shrines in exchange for good results from the kami.
10. Paganito from the Philippines – According to an ancient Filippino religion, spirits called Anito inhabit every part of the world. The Anito are the spirits of the ancestors, and they influence events in the lives of the living. The Paganito ceremony is a type of spiritual seance, in which a traditional shaman communicates with the Anito spirits. The term Anito is also sometimes used to refer to acts of worship and sacrificed used to please the ancestral spirits.
11. Chuseok from Korea – The holiday of Chuseok is celebrated in both North and South Korea, and it’s similar to the American holiday of Thanksgiving in many ways. It’s a harvest festival, celebrating a bountiful autumn season. However, Chuseok is also different from Thanksgiving in that it’s specifically dedicated to thanking the ancestors for the plentiful harvest. A ritual called charye takes center stage on Chuseok, involving laying out food and lighting incense for departed relatives. Families also visit and clean the graves of their ancestors on Chuseok as a way of saying thanks.
12. Calan Gaeaf from Wales – In Wales, the first day of winter is known as Calan Gaeaf. It’s believed that on this date, the spirits of the ancestors can walk amongst the living. People in Wales traditionally avoid locations like churchyards, where the spirits are likely hanging out. The traditional way to honor one’s ancestors on Calan Gaeaf and avoid a negative encounter with the spirits is by writing your name on a rock and placing it near a fire.
Modern Ancestor Worship – We often think of ancestor worship as something from the ancient past. But ancestor worship is still alive and well today. Some researchers and scholars even consider acts like embalming and entombing the dead, as well as celebrating occasions like Memorial Day, a form of ancestor worship. However, most forms of ancestor worship center on a belief that the soul of the dead continues to exist after death, which isn’t necessarily true with those practices. One thing is for certain: there’s always more to learn about ancestor worship, and the examples given above are just the tip of the iceberg.
Here are more ways that modern humans have been worshiping the dead.
Channeling – What is It and What Purpose Does It Serve?
Communing with Ancestors and Non-Physical Guides Through many human religious, tribal, and spiritual traditions, there have always been those who have communed with the ancestors of seekers and with non-physical teachers and guides. Many of these have been called witch doctors and have been given a very bad name by established religion. Source
Spirit Guide Meditation
Spirit Guide Meditation Meditation is one of the most common ways to contact and connect with guides. Source
The Internet is chuck full of sites that are filling your heart and mind with pagan nonsense. Those who do not truly KNOW GOD, are seeking comfort, inspiration and answers for their problems anywhere they can find it. Desperate people will grab onto anything that offers them the appearance of hope. IT IS ALL LIES. Deceptions from the enemy who has put you into your current woeful situation. They solutions he offers you, will only get more firmly in his clutches.
What the Dead Have to Do With the Living
BY 2013-11-05 / Excerpts Only
• It’s an honor to remember someone who contributed to your happiness, to the society, or to the nation in positive and constructive ways, or even otherwise. It’s time to be grateful and make the contributions of the departed person worthy and respectful.• Your loved one or departed soul spent or gave his or her life directly or indirectly for your benefit and betterment. You owe at least a remembrance and a reason to be thankful for. You know you cannot be thankful enough because of your duties and obligations, but following the ritual you can at least console yourself that you didn’t forget. There can be numerous reasons why rituals help you perform your duty to honor and respect the people who matter to you but have gone away from this world. And, there are many ways to do that.
There is nothing wrong with thinking about your loved ones who have passed, now and then. Thinking about how they affected your life and contributed to who you are, memories are valuable. However, focusing on them and spending time venerating and worshiping those who are dead is WRONG, it is EVIL and it warps your mind and blurs the spiritual boundary lines which were established by GOD. This opens you up to demonic activity.
How to Honor the Departed Ones
Whatever you do with your heart and good intentions – is good. Choose a way of remembering your loved ones in a way that suits you. You may do so by:• Visiting places that served special memories between you and the loved one.
• Preparing dishes that your loved one liked and enjoyed.
• Plant memorial plants and nurture them.
• Have special messages published in the newspapers or magazines.
• Create a photo album or a family video to remember the good times you shared with your loved one.
• Go to your place of religious worship and offer prayers, light a candle, or ring a bell.
• You can donate food or money on anniversaries or specific days or remembering the ancestors?.
• Visit the grave of the departed family or friend, which itself is an indication of how much you care.
THESE are all ways of WORSHIPING an idol. This is idol worship plain and simple. Do not be fooled. We don’t need to worship idols. You can find peace, joy, understanding, wisdom and provision for everything you need in JESUS CHRIST., who loves you and gave his life for you. DO NOT TURN to idols and demonic spirits for your needs.
The fact is that you need rituals to express yourself and channelize your emotions. You need rituals to understand events and your own self.
NO YOU DON’T.. Do YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO NEEDS RITUALS? DEMONS! THEY NEED WORSHIP! THEY SO STRONGLY DESIRE YOUR WORSHIP THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET IT.
Rituals help create order in chaos, a system for management, a reason to create rhythm in life, and connect to those who’ve come and gone before you or during your time.
ORDER OUT OF CHAOS… LOL… Where have you heard that before? The devil creates the chaos in your life, and gets you to come to him to find order and quiet. WHAT A JOKE!
Rituals are important in times of distress, and when you feel helpless and lonely. They guide you to do the right thing in a the right way, if you’ve no one to guide you.
If you are looking for a GUIDE LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE HOLY SPIRIT. In John 16, Jesus refers to the HOLY SPIRIT as the COMFORTER and the SIPRIT OF TRUTH, and says”when the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth”.. Romans 8:14 states: “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God”.
After going through the post, don’t you feel you should be honoring and respecting your elders while they are still alive, and honor them once they are gone? Source: https://www.aha-now.com/dead-living/
First of all, we should honor our parents, because God commands it. BUT NOT WORSHIP THEM. We should not be making graven images, that includes photographs in albums, on our walls, and on our computer screens. We should not be seeking to be “loved, honored and adored” by anyone while we are alive and certainly not while we are dead. That is pride. PRIDE is one of the greatest weaknesses of humans, and a major cause of SIN. SIN is what separates us from GOD. JESUS is the only mediator between man and GOD. You will not find peace or forgiveness ANYWHERE else.
Ancestor Worship is “idolatry.”
The Bible does not support the idea of things occurring by chance, but nothing is done outside of God’s sovereign control. Either He causes or allows everything in keeping with His divine plan (Acts 4:28; Ephesians 1:10).
Scripture condemns those who practice astrology (Deuteronomy 4:19), magic, divination and sorcery (2nd Kings 21:6, Isaiah 2:6). Idolatry is also forbidden, and no one who practices it will enter the Kingdom of God (Revelation 21:27). These types of practices are extremely dangerous because they open the minds of the practitioners to the influence of the devil. First Peter 5:8 warns us to “be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.”
We should get our faith not from objects or rituals of man-made origin, but from the one true God who gives eternal life. “See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ. For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority” (Colossians 2:8-10). Source: Got Questions
You had better read this 4 part series about the Soul Phone that is due to come out soon. It is the same thing as this crap from Alexa, Amazon. You WILL be talking to Demons or possibly fallen angels, Satan’s minions!
What would it mean if you could communicate with “departed” loved ones and learn from scientists, great teachers, and others who have passed on but definitely not passed away?
THAT MAY SOUND IMPOSSIBLE, BUT IT’S NOT.
Do you feel there may be an afterlife where you’ll continue to live after physical death?
Do you think “deceased” people, especially your loved ones, can contact you now?
Can you imagine that technology may someday enable visits with loved ones living “on the other side”?
After your body dies, would you want to visit with your loved ones who are still on Earth?If you answered ‘yes’ to just one of these questions, you may be interested to learn more about technological breakthroughs that could enable reliable communication with those who have “passed on.”
The SoulPhone™ devices will someday allow you to visit with your “deceased” loved ones. That may sound impossible or too good to be true. However definitive, replicated, and multicenter scientific experiments run in 2019 show it isn’t.
Soul Phone: Dial up 666 the Devil and his Demons Part 1
Soul Phone: Dial up 666 the Devil and his Demons Part 2
Soul Phone: Dial up 666 the Devil and his Demons Part 3
The game is outdated
(I posted it here so that you could see what it was all about. )
Microsoft patents Black Mirror-esque chatbot that can imitate dead people
The chatbot would study an individual’s online profile and try to emulate how they’d communicate accordingly
Microsoft patents Black Mirror-esque chatbot that can imitate dead people The chatbot would study an individual’s online profile and try to emulate how they’d communicate accordingly By Bradly Shankar@bradshankarJAN 22, 2021 8:04 AM EST0 COMMENTS Microsoft has filed a patent for a technology that can “revive” people who are dead through a chatbot that emulates them. Dated December 1st, 2020, the patent proposes an AI-based chatbot that compiles a profile of a person based on their past “images, voice data, social media posts, electronic messages.” The chatbot would then attempt to converse with the user just like how the person in question would have. In theory, this could be used to let you “converse” with someone who has passed away. “The specific person [who the chat bot represents] may correspond to a past or present entity (or a version thereof), such as a friend, a relative, an acquaintance, a celebrity, a fictional character, a historical figure, a random entity etc” writes Microsoft in the patent. But it doesn’t stop there; Microsoft also suggests a visual component to accompany text-based conversations. Specifically, the company mentions a 2D or 3D model that could be created using “images and depth information, or video data” of an individual. Interestingly, what Microsoft is suggesting seems very much inspired by the 2013 Black Mirror episode “Be Right Back.” In the episode, a young woman (Hayley Atwell) uses a service to communicate with a digital recreation of her deceased boyfriend (Domnhall Gleeson) via instant messaging. As with Microsoft’s patent, the boyfriend’s avatar was created using his online communications and social media profiles. That said, Microsoft’s patent only pertains to a chatbot; it doesn’t take it as far as Black Mirror. Later in the episode, we actually see the boyfriend’s artificial intelligence being placed into a synthetic body so the girlfriend can have a physical relationship with it. A more recent example of technology attempting to revive the deceased came last October when Kim Kardashian-West shared a video of a hologram of her late father purchased by her husband Kanye West. Ultimately, as with any patent, there’s no guarantee that Microsoft will end up actually developing and releasing these particular chatbots. If it does, though, just remember: Black Mirror warned us. Image credit: Netflix
Read more at MobileSyrup.com: Microsoft patents Black Mirror-esque chatbot that can imitate dead people
Genealogy Website Uses AI Software To Bring Old Photos To Life
A new feature on a genealogy website can bring pictures of your ancestors to life. It’s called Deep Nostalgia. It’s launched by myheritage.com. You upload a picture, and AI software breathes life into the image.
RAFI MENDELSOHN: It can look at you. It blinks. It smiles. It enables the head to move from side to side. And it, you know, pretty much looks like a normal person as they’re posing for an image.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Rafi Mendelsohn is with myheritage.com and says Deep Nostalgia has had nearly 5 million users in its first five days.
MENDELSOHN: What it does is it really brings your ancestors to life in a kind of really wow moment.
KING: People on social media testify it’s amazing. It’s remarkable. It’s kind of creepy.
MENDELSOHN: I think, to some, it is. But on a very initial level, when we see our users interacting with it, we often see the response of, I need to get more images. And so people are contacting their family members. They’re trying to find those images in their basement, you know, in storage. And that sparks of conversation and being the gateway into family history.
INSKEEP: Or just a gateway into zaniness. One user animated Michelangelo’s famous statue, “David.” Somebody else brought a terrified face to life on a movie poster of “A Nightmare On Elm Street.” And others couldn’t resist using famous paintings.
MENDELSOHN: I don’t think I’ve seen “Mona Lisa” in quite the same way. And I think it’s also been applied in quite creative ways, as you sometimes only see on social media. So whatever gets them using it, we’re happy.
KING: So who would you want blinking and smiling at you?
(SOUNDBITE OF KINACK SONG, “SHINE”) Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.
For more related information please visit the following articles on my website:
Image- Probably the most important word in your life!
Part 2 – What Do You Imagine?
IMAGE – Probably the most Important word in your life! Part 3 – THE BATTLE FOR YOUR MIND
AI GOD – Part 2 – And He had POWER to give life to the IMAGE